Come visit us!
Summer 2023 Reservations are open.
There is so much to see and do in Valdez!
Whether you come to experience the wildlife, glaciers, Alaskan history, or simply put your feet up and enjoy the views, we have something for you!
With world class views and unbeatable outdoor activities, Valdez RV Park & Campground is the perfect place to check out Alaska's beauty.
- RV and Tent sites
- Full and partial hookups, 30/50 Amp
- Bay front view of nine glaciers & wildlife
- Coin-op laundry
- Cozy pavilion
- Tickets for local events and tours
- Bingo nights
- Pancake breakfasts and s'mores evenings
- Alaska size fire pit
- On site gift shop
- Walking distance to harbor, gift shops and restaurants
Some of the best views from the park are in the tent area!
- Dry tent sites
- Pavilion area
- Large Alaskan size firepit
- Showers & restrooms
- Coin-op Laundry
Prices start at $30/night
There are several site types and price ranges available. All taxes and fees are included in our rates and we do not use dynamic prices.
Premium front row pull-through
Full hook-up, 30/50 amp
Premium front row
Full hook-up,30/50 amp
Back row premium
Full hook-up, 30/50 amp
Middle/ back row
Full hook-up,30 amp
Water & electric
Water & electric 30 amp
* Discounts will be automatically applied to weekly and monthly reservations. To qualify for monthly rate, the reservation must run to the same day of the following month.
All rates based on 1 RV plus 1 vehicle and up to 3 people per site. Additional people ages 12 & up are $5/night.
Check out time is 11am - Check in time is 1pm.
So many things to do!
Valdez has so much to offer! Let us help you find the perfect activities and events. Book a glacier tour when you reserve your space or contact us for more options.
- Day cruise to Columbia or Meares Glaciers
- Go sea kayaking in Prince WIlliam Sound
- Tour the Valdez Museum
- Join the Fourth of July Parade
- Go geocache treasure hunting
- Tour the small-boat harbor
- Rent a fishing boat and tackle
- Go on a self guided tour of the fish hatchery
- Enjoy berry picking (late summer)
- Take a hike in and out of town
- Raft the Low River
- Visit the Maxine & Jesse Whitney Museum
- Go wildlife viewing
- Join in the local art walk
- Visit the Saturday market
- Go to a show
- Sightsee by helicopter
- Catch the northern lights
- Check out the Gold Rush Festival
- Explore Keystone Canyon waterfalls
- Enter the Valdez Fish Derby
We are John and Kate, managers of Valdez RV Park. After living in Valdez for the past 6 years, we have grown to love the local community, events, and nature experiences Valdez has to offer.
Come join us, we can't wait to meet you this summer.